• Design and Technology

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Features at the Price Point

Votes: 4 33.3%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm an Internet Sales Manager for a Ford-Lincoln dealer. As far as my discount goes (D-plan), it is $100 over A/Z plan. (Ford employee/retiree discount)

It was more than $1500 in savings but there is also commission money that Ford-Lincoln pays to the dealer. I was able to dig into this a little bit which helped sweeten the deal.

Cody

·
Registered
19 Posts
For what its worth, I just recently made a trip from Louisville to Columbus Indiana. The drive was mainly highway but I did do a decent amount in town. All in all, sprited driving included:D, I managed 351 miles on 14 gallons. Again, this was with VERY spirited driving. Its just too fun to go slow and who doesn't like playing with other drivers.:p I tend to average around 23 in the city and 27.5 on the expressway.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yea the 3.7 has never been inspiring in ANYTHING hehh

But the 3.5 Eco COULD :D. Theres rumor of a lincoln Red Label performance line, would that be bonkers if Lincoln hot rodded the MKZ with the 3.5 Eco, or actually even better, how about the 2.7 Eco 6 that supposed to debut in the '15 F150 ;)

Hopefully the decision is made to offer the 2.3 Eco from the MKC and Mustang going forward. I think they really need to make a push to differentiate the Z from the Fusion, and I think engines are the number one place to start... oh and maybe standard AWD..
I couldn't agree more. The 2.0 is fun but it leaves me wanting for more. I think they will keep the 3.5 eco for the MKS but the 2.3 would be great. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.