Lincoln MKZ Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In terms of PURE aesthetics how do y'all feel the MKZ stacks against other midsize competitors. Personally the MKZ brings the classiest design in sophisticated packaging, but hey I'm biased ;)

Thoughts?

·
Registered
355 Posts
Well lets take a look at a few.
MKZ

Cadillac ATS

Fusion

Volvo S60

toyota avalon

Well that's all I got for now. I'll post the others another time. Or maybe someone else can chime in with the rest of the competition.

·
Registered
84 Posts
The top two of that selection is for sure the Lincoln MKZ and the Cadillac ATS. Just depends on shape preferences, if you like more round and modern then the MKZ will do and your looking for more square and bold the ATS will be for you. Hard to say as I chose the MKZ but sometimes it's just hard.

·
Registered
139 Posts
The Toyota Avalon is not appealing at all. some weird shapes and designs they are using. To me it just doesn't scream luxury. I know it must have a nice interior and all but the exterior seems no different than a camry or corolla.

The ATS is nice If I had to pick something else besides the MKZ it would be the cadillac.

·
Registered
33 Posts
It's obvious that the MKZ takes the W for looking the best. with it's new revision I think the design will last for a while and not be dated. Can't say the same for the rest in the list.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Now that I look at the Cadillac ATS it's making the decision harder. I love the shape and elegance it has. MKZ is still nice but different.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Best looking are definitely the Cadillac and the MKZ. I think I might like the look of the Cadillac more. The others just aren't that striking. The worst is the Toyota. Maybe if we saw some of them in different colors it could change my opinion slightly.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts