Lincoln MKZ Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are 5 model options to choose from. The 2.0L FWD Ecoboost FWD and 2.0L FWD cost $36,820. While 3.7L AWD cost $38,710

2.0L Ecoboos FWD
3.7 V6 FWD
2.0L Ecoboost AWD
3.7L V6 AWD
2.0L Hybrid FWD

·
Registered
84 Posts
i think that 2.0L EcoBoost engine is the same one that's suppose to be in the 2015 Mustang, unless it's suppose to be a bigger displacement four cylinder.

although the MKZ four cylinder engine is on the small side at least we get an AWD option :D

·
Registered
139 Posts
I will most likely go with the MKZ 2.0L ecoboost awd. I like the security that the awd offers in different weather conditions. The 3.7L v6 sounds tempting but i am done with filling up gas for v6s. There is no way I could ever go back. Time to step down in power but come up in mpgs!

·
Registered
88 Posts
surprising the ecoboost 2L engines ain't as bad as people say it is. Well if you compare it to the MKZ hybrid that thing is concidered slow but it comes down to what is important to you whether it's making the most out of your fuel economy or having good acceleration power.

I so used to the v6 torque and power range from the get go. I just hate to deal with four cylinders for this reason the power takes a while to kick in. Like in the higher revolutions where as in for the v6 you would feel all the power. So ill most likely be going with the 3.7L V6 awd.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts