Lincoln MKZ Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Veritas
I am having the same problems with my MKZ Hybrid. Had it just under 6 months and the interior quality is horrific. It has been in the shop 4 times and I already have to take it back in 10 days when the entire new interior roof trim comes in. I have had to have the sunglass holder replaced, sun roof trims replaced (horrible rattles), cut our a rear seatbelt that locked the seat in folded down position, and like you, the rattles/crackling/popping noises in the interior roof and center console drive me INSANE. Not to mention the MPG is NO WHERE near 45 MPG even after the software recall. I am sick and tired of it! I have a job and a life and I'm sick of taking it into the shop. I like you have owned several Lexus', Mercedes, one Infinity and an Audi and NONE of them had these problems. I even recently had a Hyundai and Nissan and both of those were a much better interior quality. I could not be more disappointed with this car!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.