Lincoln MKZ Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
A Lincoln performance line is what it's going to take for them to offer a manual transmission in a car like this, but Lincoln isn't even close to that stage, they are still trying to bring the younger crowd in, this is their first really good attempt. Just gotta wait it out and see how well the MKZ does, if well enough, it might justify a manual transmission option.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I understand why you guys say it's not suited for the MKZ considering for the MKZ. I just find a manual transmission to be more enjoyable. And I don't find it a problem or hassle like some other drivers.

I think a more performance oriented MKZ would be a great idea.
True, but the MKZ still isn't a car you get in a manual. It's like trying to buy a crown victoria in manual, yea it would be fun but does it really help the vehicles purpose? probably not.

but there will always be people who want a manual in the odd car, which is cool, but you'll have to look at something else if that's what you want.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.