·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Found this on fordsyncforum.com

Hidden MyLincoln Touch menu:
1) Turn on the Car (accessory mode)
2) Select FM radio mode
3) Hold down the Right Seek & CD EJect touch buttons together (until the screen changes)

You will hear a test tone as the system tests each speaker individually. (14 speakers)

Then you get a Bezel Diagnostics Menu with 5 categories
I would attach a photo, but I don't think that works on this web site.

I know from this menu, its possible to calibrate the touch screen, but I would advise against it at this time.

Maybe someone else has some other hidden menus to add ?

·
Registered
84 Posts
I would like to see photo's, it's pretty easy to add them. You can either upload them to a photo sharing site and link us to it, or copy the JPG's and post it here after uploading.
Or even upload it as an attachment through this forum when making a post.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
it plays a tone through each speaker, 1 at a time, and identifies which speaker it is on the screen as it goes.

Its hard to understand what this entire Bezel menu is for.
Some menus simply show you the hardware/software revision levels
Some are for "checkout", like the speakers, and the antenna signal strength of the radio.
I think the touch menu is the only menu to allow calibration.
It a very strange mix of menus.
I would think there must be another hidden menu to allow tweaking of settings. Like, a choice to display signal strength of the radio on the screen.
I am surprised there are not more items to calibrate or more items to view

·
Registered
437 Posts
it plays a tone through each speaker, 1 at a time, and identifies which speaker it is on the screen as it goes.

Its hard to understand what this entire Bezel menu is for.
Some menus simply show you the hardware/software revision levels
Some are for "checkout", like the speakers, and the antenna signal strength of the radio.
I think the touch menu is the only menu to allow calibration.
It a very strange mix of menus.
I would think there must be another hidden menu to allow tweaking of settings. Like, a choice to display signal strength of the radio on the screen.
I am surprised there are not more items to calibrate or more items to view
Yeah for all we know there could be a lot of different menus seeing how most of the diagnostic systems are based on the MKZ's infotainment system. At least we know what tools come with the car.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts