Lincoln MKZ Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all.

I am new here. i am just wondering that why there is not a post here, in the New Member Introduction page? Now from my turn. i hope more and more new member will post something here , just let others know something about you .I will be more than happy to share problems solutions, tips and tricks with you all

I am here to learn and share information with all the massive. Logging in from USA

i am looking for the infor about the Car Stereo System ,including the price ,
resource, quality and functions. The universal car DVD player is ok

Many thanks in advance

·
Administrator
50 Posts
Hi to all.

I am new here. i am just wondering that why there is not a post here, in the New Member Introduction page? Now from my turn. i hope more and more new member will post something here , just let others know something about you .I will be more than happy to share problems solutions, tips and tricks with you all

I am here to learn and share information with all the massive. Logging in from USA

Many thanks in advance

welcome johnwen!

we just created this new section actually, figured it was better that people introduce themselves.

Great to have you aboard!

joe

·
Registered
88 Posts
I think for most guys in here they were too excited to sift through all the threads on the MKZ so they skipped out on it.

Welcome to the forum. What do you drive at the moment?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I would pull all the threads and post the links on here regarding to the MKZ but then I would be doing all the work for you. Just look through the general discussion area and you will find more than your looking for.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts