Lincoln MKZ Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if this forum is moderated in any way? I posted a comment to the "moderator" and got no response but this board seems to get more spam than real posts.. Hopefully it will stop as this could actually be a nice little resource even though it seems slower than and car board I have ever been on..

Any ideas how to get this taken care of or at least get the "video" posts removed?

Scott.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Wait!, this isn't a MKZ and Movie site? :)

I find it disappointing that most of the recent posts are SPAM and/or totally unrelated to the intended subject.

I never said anything because I didn't have a solution. I still don't, but I thought I would join the fray.

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Does anyone know if this forum is moderated in any way? I posted a comment to the "moderator" and got no response but this board seems to get more spam than real posts.. Hopefully it will stop as this could actually be a nice little resource even though it seems slower than and car board I have ever been on..

Any ideas how to get this taken care of or at least get the "video" posts removed?

Scott.
Hey Scott you said you posted a comment to the moderator where was that posted?

I did managed to clean up all the spam on here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts