Lincoln MKZ Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
aside from tint and aftermarket wheels im leaving it stock, Lincoln did a pretty good job with everything else about this car so that's where it stops for me.

·
Registered
139 Posts
In terms of modifications it would ruin the MKZ's image in my opinion. Nothing special for me just wax and tints.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I always have the rear windows tinted with a 35 % tint. Helps keep the interior cooler and adds a bit of shade and privacy for the passengers.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I will be looking for a skirt package for the MKZ most likely end up with oem ones. Tints is a must for me I can;t stand getting in to a hot car especially with black leather seats.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I will be looking for a skirt package for the MKZ most likely end up with oem ones. Tints is a must for me I can;t stand getting in to a hot car especially with black leather seats.
Ultra violet rays do damage to the interior especially leather. To preserve the interior you should dress the panels with protectant and the leather seats and panels should be condition but tints help the most filtering the rays from getting through.

·
Registered
33 Posts
for tints will you guys be tinting all the windows the same percentage or different front and back? I think it would look better if it was the same all around.

·
Registered
139 Posts
The problem is that there are laws involved in most states that require your front two windows to be a certain percent or more so for them to be able to see inside the cabin. You can take the risk of having them all the same where I agree they would look better but is it worth the hassle?

·
Registered
31 Posts
The problem is that there are laws involved in most states that require your front two windows to be a certain percent or more so for them to be able to see inside the cabin. You can take the risk of having them all the same where I agree they would look better but is it worth the hassle?
I'll just deal with the consequences when they happen I am looking to get 20% tints all around and maybe 15% just for the back window.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts