Lincoln MKZ Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
We'll just have to see what kind of reaction the new revised MKZ will give the consumers. I love the new look don't you guys?
It can be better but for the first year of production for the new generation MKZ it's not that bad, i can't wait to see what Lincoln has in mind for a mid-cycle refresh.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Self driving cars...? That idea is a little far fetched I am surprised no one has mentioned flying cars yet lol.

There are just way too many variables and liabilities to deal with when it comes to things like that. Even for me I don't really trust the self parking feature let alone let it drive.
most self parking vehicles allow a human element to intervene so it's not that bad, its more like a luxury to me, not having to be super cautious about my surrounding when I park.

Also some cars are hard to average when parking due to their design and how the driver is positioned, so it helps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.