Lincoln MKZ Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've only ever seen photos of this style of rim

I'm guessing those are the standard ones.

I found this photo too but not sure if all of these are for the MKZ

Highly doubt it since the ones on the far right look way too big.

·
Registered
16 Posts

the wheels in the first picture look amazing to me, i can see tuners buying these wheels as they get cheaper for their rides. nothing beats how good OEM wheels look and of course their quality. Might be a wheel those VIP car guys use.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I don't like it either, way too many spoke for my liking but hey some might enjoy it to each his own right.

'
I would pick the second last one for my MKZ.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I would like the first one but only if the rim was bigger. Looks like a 17" in that picture maybe in a 18" option that would be better for me to fill in the wheel gap in the fender well.

·
Registered
84 Posts

This is the most ugly wheel I have seen looks like a hub cover you would buy from walmart.
love the design but think they should have made it a bit more concaved, having such a high offset it looks a bit too simple. oh well we have aftermarket wheels for a reason

·
Registered
139 Posts
I agree the face is too flat for my liking and it could have been a bit bigger in size. I feel that the wheel gap is not being filled enough.

·
Registered
88 Posts

I would actually like the one on the the far right. Seems like the rest of them might be a bit small for the MKZ. The wheel well can accommodate big wheels maybe even 20" wheels.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2012 MKZ Hybrid with four of the next to the last wheel in the photo. Two have substantial curb rash that needs repair or replacement. Any suggestions where to go?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts