Lincoln MKZ Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
MKS cluster looks so much more high end than the MKZ cluster, but that's what you get when you pay more. The MKZ is a basemodel, and with a basemodel you get the most simplest things from the brand

·
Registered
44 Posts
I like how Lincoln kept everything on the cluster LCD expect for the RPM and Speedo. The way they designed the whole setup makes it very unique to the MKZ. I have seen a lot of clusters on a lot of new cars and none are like the MKZ!

·
Registered
88 Posts
That is one nice cluster but i guess you get what you paid for. The MKS cost a bit more than the MKZ. The cluster is not only nice looking and has a good layout but it displays all the necessary data all in one place.

·
Registered
84 Posts
The MKZ cluster is still nice in my opinion but I do however like the layout more in the MKS. And the MKS looks like it displays a bit more data.

·
Registered
78 Posts
You can't go wrong with either of them.

Of course the MKS is nicer I would be pissed to find out that the MKZ one lower class has the samr or better looking cluster.

the differences are in the layout and also the chrome trimming around the bezel of the cluster makes it look just that much better.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I really like the cluster on the MKZ. Usually I prefer mechanical but in this case a digital really goes well with the car, especially with the amount of features it has. The MKZ caters to the techies out there, such as myself.

·
Registered
84 Posts
MKS cluster looks so much more high end than the MKZ cluster, but that's what you get when you pay more. The MKZ is a basemodel, and with a basemodel you get the most simplest things from the brand
of course the MKS cluster will look more high end it is after all in a more expensive vehicle.

at least with the mkz we got a cluster thats just as nice as the one in the Lexus IS.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I'll admit that Lincoln did an amzing job on the cluster this time around. They have a mix of up to date technology feel with a spritz of modern to it. All in all it is perfect for the MKZ.

·
Registered
88 Posts

hmmmm what happened here? Engine light already wonder what went wrong here...

The MKZ cluster is decent still to have an LCD screen in the middle to show the data and stats but the overall look of the MKX cluster has a nice combination of modern look and two screens.

·
Registered
437 Posts
panoroof was one of the things that caught my attention the first time i saw it at a show when i didn't even know what it was at first. it just goes to show how much of a looker it becomes with that cool roof

·
Registered
139 Posts
It just goes well with the MKZ for the type of vehicle it is which is a luxury I think it should be a standard but it will never happen :(

·
Registered
49 Posts
It just goes well with the MKZ for the type of vehicle it is which is a luxury I think it should be a standard but it will never happen :(
very true

even the basemodel 2.0 ecoboost comes with an instrument cluster that stays consistent with instrument clusters seen in BMW's, MB's, etc. So even with a basemodel I would be happy.

·
Registered
437 Posts
very true

even the basemodel 2.0 ecoboost comes with an instrument cluster that stays consistent with instrument clusters seen in BMW's, MB's, etc. So even with a basemodel I would be happy.
exactly we can't expect a premium feature to be in all trims of a car like the MKZ
years from now....yes

1 - 16 of 16 Posts