Lincoln MKZ Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Lincoln announced that it would release 5 new models in China by 2016. The same day, it released a teaser video showing its Lincoln MKX Concept. Everything is pointing towards a debut at the Beijing Motor Show this weekend.

The video shows us the Lincoln face, with the split-wing grille and LED headlights. You can also see a different side window opening, and it gets the Lincoln chrome trim. It looks like Lincoln has got another great vehicle on its hands here. I wonder if its only for China, but you'd think that Lincoln would also release it in america, I mean it is an American luxury brand.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea I really like the light bar theme that Lincoln has been using in most of its vehicles and I think that this is the best example of it yet. I also really like the roof of the car. I assume that is a window, which would provide awesome natural light in the car. It was also genius to incorporate the headlights into the grille design. I think that it makes the grille look better.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.