Lincoln MKZ Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
I wonder if that black piece of tape across the rear hatch is hiding an MKZ style light bar? I hope so...

Those tails are really well done you can see how they were designed to mimic the wingspan look of the front grill. I'm betting that MKZ gets an update styling wise inspired by MKC. slimout the grill and give MKZ those headlights please..
A light bar is very possible, and needed, without it the rear end will look exactly like an Audi, or something from a British brand... Aston martin?

·
Registered
437 Posts
There might be come similarities but MKX is long in the teeth. Its more likely that the next MKX pulls from the MKC. like how the MKC pulled from the MKZ. I'm hoping Lincolns design language is more organic this time around. In the sense that it continues to evolve off each vehicle, instead of the stamp and repeat look of the language now on MKS, MKX and MKT...

heres the MKC concept...

notice the light bar across the back. I like it. Hope MKZ kicked off a design trend at Lincoln with the full rear light bar...
hey look it's a Lincoln that looks like a Porsche. Lol
who copied who?
from how I see it Porsche had this type of tail light design on one or more of it's coupes.
lincoln is guilty

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.