Lincoln MKZ Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Absolutely. The MKZ is beautiful car. The design screams luxury and with the panoramic roof I think it will turn a lot of heads. Especially with a nice wax job.
yup...

there's really nothing like it on the road, and i think it really helps to see real world video's of it such as this one...

I know for sure a lot of people will be questioning what kind of car it is cause although it does look american it seems to have some European influence in it's design in the rear end.

·
Registered
84 Posts
LOL true.

I also think people will turn their heads and be surprised they are looking at a Lincoln. I think this brand has kind of lost its way lately, and the MKZ is a good return to form for them.
good point on that. lincoln basically went from an old man vehicle brand or rapper vehicle brand (Navigator) to a brand that makes vehicles for more younger people.

·
Registered
84 Posts
The LED tail lights on the MKZ is one of the best parts beside the new front grill and headlights. For sure it will turn some heads.
LED tails for sure, not just because they are LED but the shape of them and how they go from one end of the trunk to the other, you don't see that on a lot of cars, most have 2 individual tail lights rather than one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts