Lincoln MKZ Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I have a 2013 MKZ with heated seats and remote start. It was been in the negatives here in WI so I have been using my remote start very often. However I have noticed that the heated seats do not turn on with the remote start. I have the setting set to "Auto" in the instrument cluster, but they still don't seem to turn on. I heard they only work at certain temperatures (headted seats turn on below 32°F and vented seats turn on above 80°F).

Anyone else having this issue?

Thank you

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone,
I'm having an issue with my 2015 MKZ remote start- All of a sudden, the driver's seat has gone from heated to cooled. Too cool for January :) The steering wheel settings don't address granular settings- Is there some place else you can put your settings?
Regards, Bob

·
Registered
2 Posts
Auto Start Heated Seats

Hello everyone,
I'm having an issue with my 2015 MKZ remote start- All of a sudden, the driver's seat has gone from heated to cooled. Too cool for January :) The steering wheel settings don't address granular settings- Is there some place else you can put your settings?
Regards, Bob

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm facing this issue with my towing truck which we use for Roadside Assistance Services, the driver's seat has gone from heated to cooled.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts