Lincoln MKZ Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I bought my MKZ Hybrid on Wednesday. I'm wondering how I prevent from getting lost in the 'gap' of buying right before the announcement. While I signed all of the documents, I haven't registered it yet...

FWIW, I used lower calculations for my selection process when deciding on which car to buy due the the real world MPG feedback I was reading online. Don't get me wrong, I still want my $1,050.00! :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
My sticker says 45/45/45. I signed all the docs and drove off Last Wednesday night, (6/11). The revised MPG were released two days later on Friday, 6/13.

I haven't checked with the dealer yet, I am waiting for them to call me when the registration paperwork is ready.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just received my check today, (9/8/14). Lincoln had a couple of my address numbers inverted, so mail was going to the incorrect address. I think the check, (FedEx) was sent to the 'wrong' address originally.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.