Lincoln MKZ Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Unfortunately i can't say the same for Lincoln. Just reading over a couple of articles this week and nothing has been great for them. there has been a handful of reports from unhappy MKZ owners.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Sharing platforms cuts cost by a lot though, so I don't think that that would be a smart change, nor a change that is likely to happen. Quite the opposite, I think that Lincoln should use the new Ford Mustang chassis for a vehicle.

As far as whether or not Lincoln will be back in the game in 10 years, I would say that right now the outlook doesn't look good, but a lot can happen in 10 years. One super successful model, one concept that turns things around, it only takes one thing to start a domino effect.
I agree with hsaring platforms, they save money and the funds could be invested elsewhere. In Lincolns case they need to allocate the money and come up with a better game plan to make a come back. So from whaetever it is they are suffering from they might be able to put money on making a better MKZ.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.