Lincoln MKZ Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
debadged is the way to go, the rear end of the MKZ is clean enough that it deserves to have nothing extra on it like those badges

·
Registered
303 Posts
Let that light bar shine my man!

P.S you might want to try uploading your photos to the photo gallery...

·
Registered
132 Posts
No photo but I'd be interested to see. I'm surprised the dealer took them off for you. Nice guy. I take it that you left the Lincoln crosshair on the front between the whale tail.

·
Registered
437 Posts
photo doesnt work for me

the dealer removed the badges for you? thats interesting..
I think most will put their badges on and wont tell you but they will remove them and the OEM badges if you request it.
doesn't see like many people are aware of any parts of this

·
Registered
140 Posts
Are you talking about badges that the dealer puts on, or badges that come from the manufacturer? It really bothers me when dealers put extra stuff on the car. It never looks professionally done, and it takes away from the clean design of the vehicle.

·
Registered
437 Posts
It almost always looks professional done to me, seeing it being done to a wide range of vehicles.

How were the one's you seen unprofessionally done?

·
Registered
355 Posts
I was always told by dealers it was illegal to not have badges so they never removed them for people.

I use to work at a Mercedes dealer and that is what we told people.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I was always told by dealers it was illegal to not have badges so they never removed them for people.

I use to work at a Mercedes dealer and that is what we told people.
Its funny because in europe its actually an option to order your vehicle debadged...

·
Registered
437 Posts
that looks super clean!

Usually i like to leave an emblem in the center but the MKZ is one of the rare few i can do without an emblem.

·
Registered
1 Posts
So how exactly can you debadge the Lincoln and the mkz badges on the decklid? Use a heat gun and pry the adhesive? I've seen badges on newish cars where they were like riveted in and made holes when you removed them just wanna make sure before I take them off..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts