Lincoln MKZ Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
I didn't expect this, always seen USA as the biggest market for Lincoln vehicles, maybe that was only the case with the Town Cars.

·
Registered
437 Posts
I wonder what is it about lincoln that keeps the canadians. I thought they would just follow after us but thats not the case.
Canadians support cars that are built in Canada or the U.S.A or more so U.S. car makers, since most dont know where their cars are built.

·
Registered
437 Posts
we also have to consider that the U.S. did go through a bad recession, Canada had it a bit more easy, so there's a good chance it's not only MKZ but other cars seeing this change

·
Registered
437 Posts
Starting to think that the American market is flooded with many more options, which probably explain why the poor sales are like this

·
Registered
437 Posts
There are not too many options that Americans have that Canadians don't. Off the top of my head US gets the Chevy SS Canada doesn't, but Canada has the TRAX US doesn't get...
i heard about the trax and encore situation, which didn't make sense to me, just like the MKZ and Fusion, a cheaper version of the Encore is needed such as the Trax. Americans don't have a direct alternative.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts