Lincoln MKZ Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Agreed man, I never EVER liked the MKZ in photos but in person the proportions are just right. some cars just dont photograph well, hides the depth or something.

0% over 60 months is not to shab at all. I'm not sure what kind of budget you're operating with but I went over to the MKZ configurator and loaded one up to the nines. These are the numbers it spit out, which are likely negotiable if you build some rapport at the dealer.

MKZ AWD 3.7L V6

Base MSRP: $39,310
Total of Options: $12,709
Destination Charges: $895
Estimated Selling Price: $52,914
Available Incentives: $0

Net Price: $52,914
Down Payment: $5,292
Net Trade-In Value: $0

Amount Financed: $47,622

Monthly Payment: $794 @ 0% over 60 months.

Those are Financed Numbers, if its a lease you're leaning towards with the same kit and down payment over 36 months you're looking at a $465 monthly

Now again, I'm not sure how much you're looking to put down or if you will be trading your current vehicle in on MKZ, but i played with the numbers a bit...

Base MSRP: $39,310
Total of Options: $12,709
Destination Charges: $895
Estimated Selling Price: $52,914
Available Incentives: $0

Net Price: $52,914
Down Payment: $10,000
Net Trade-In Value: $5,000

Amount Financed: $47,622

Monthly Payment: $632 @ 0% over 60 months.

With those down payment and trade in values the monthly on a 36 month lease drops to $293 per.

Hope that helps, good luck on your hunt!
Little late on a reply to this, but I'll add my 2 cents anyway...

On the lease, I don't think it would benefit anyone to make any kind of Downpayment... why "prepay" on a lease? Makes no sense. If you wreck the car the Gap insurance covers the difference between the note and the value of the car... it won't cover your downpayment. The only thing a down payment does is lower you monthly payment because you've already made a one time LARGE payment. It would be more beneficial to put that "downpayment" in the bank and draw on it each month to assist you in the payments and not to put it at risk if you were to total the car.

As for the sales price, I would say it depends on the market you're in... but I just bought a fully loaded MKZ hybrid at invoice price with no conquest case or rebates. One of the easiest ways to see what your market is pricing at is to use Truecar.com. YOu can build out the car you want and get an actual quote for the selling price at a nearby truecar dealer. That is what I did and it came up to be invoice pricing. I then took the printed certificate from TrueCar.com to a non-truecar dealer that I trust nearby and asked if they could/would match the price. They did without hesitation...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts