Lincoln MKZ Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello all...

Looks like Lincoln has 0% for up to 60 mos and conquest cash of 2000 for anyone driving a non Lincoln product (til 3/31/14). Anyone buy or lease one recently care to share what kind of deal you got on top of these current incentives?....as far as leasing it seems tough to find money factors and lease deal info outside the base stuff Lincoln markets in their ads....

I'm torn between taking advantage of any incentives now and enjoying some new wheels vs waiting til fall to see if any upgrades coming for 2015 outside the Black Label program. I figure they are going to tweak something for 3rd model year.

Thx for any info/comments, etc.

bought a CPO 2011 but for any of the MKZ pre owned they were doing .9% for up to 48 months which is pretty nice

·
Registered
17 Posts
Do you think the hype died down after these two years the new model was released in?? or could they possibly keep the momentum going?
I think it will fizzle a little unless they do some heavy discounts or promotions since a lot of the recent sales were backorders or orders from people that originally had interest a year ago but couldn't buy because supply issues. I think giving a $2500 rebate until they can do some kind of refresh to get rid of the My Lincoln Touch will help people on the fence about the MKZ since most entry level premium or even luxury cars start at $30,600

What will keep Lincoln going is the MKC and updated Navigator

1 - 2 of 2 Posts