Lincoln MKZ Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all...

Looks like Lincoln has 0% for up to 60 mos and conquest cash of 2000 for anyone driving a non Lincoln product (til 3/31/14). Anyone buy or lease one recently care to share what kind of deal you got on top of these current incentives?....as far as leasing it seems tough to find money factors and lease deal info outside the base stuff Lincoln markets in their ads....

I'm torn between taking advantage of any incentives now and enjoying some new wheels vs waiting til fall to see if any upgrades coming for 2015 outside the Black Label program. I figure they are going to tweak something for 3rd model year.

Thx for any info/comments, etc.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
0% for up to 60 mos, 1.9 for 72 mos. The BL stuff I counted out, saw the other post about it only being select markets...I'll prob. go see what I can do either lease or buy....but I need a good deal....I go for the loaded stuff and they are 50K plus...

I shocked myself by liking it so much at the local auto show...it honestly was not on my short list but in person, I think it is a gorgeous car, esp in sterling gray with the 19 inch wheels...so much negativity in general press about this car...wow unreal how it gets beat up. Thx guys...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts