Lincoln MKZ Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
From Lincoln's design studio I would expect something much better, which has more coupe-like design rather than looking like a sedan that only lost two doors, which is what this rendering is.

·
Registered
303 Posts
From Lincoln's design studio I would expect something much better, which has more coupe-like design rather than looking like a sedan that only lost two doors, which is what this rendering is.
Lincoln didn't do this, some enterprising SOB

·
Registered
84 Posts
I don't mind it. How different do you want the coupe to be. If you look at most case for cars that offer a sedan and a coupe they don;t look all that different at all besides the obvious.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I like how they added a few different touches like under the doors. The quarter fender arches have a more muscular physique. To be honest I do like the way it looks. Maybe a few things could be changed around or added to make it better but no real complaints here.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I called it! I just knew that it was going to happen even though most of this is still in the rumor mill I knew if the MKZ would inherit a 2 door chassis it would be from the mustang.

Just imagine that a v8 mkz coupe!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts