Lincoln MKZ Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say to everyone. I just purchased a new hybrid and coming from a dodge magnum 5.7 liter Hemi I am adjusting slowly but loving it. I am going to try to be active with this forum and shoot out some questions if ok.

First one that I am amazed no one has asked is does your battery ever read full? Granted I only have 200 miles I can't get it over 3/4 and I'm averaging 90 plus in my braking score.

More questions to come. Cheers...

·
Registered
437 Posts
Are you missing the big V8?
I know I would!
I'd miss it enough to see one of my only options of upgrading to being the 300C SRT

·
Registered
132 Posts
Black Tuxedo? Does that mean that you bought some of the Lincoln Black Label options for your MKZ? Pics of that would be awesome. I'm wondering if that program is worth it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Car has been fun so far. Gas savings seem to be in the mid 30's. Seems the average is slowly climbing. The battery symbol is for the hybrid not the car battery.
Cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
355 Posts
I'd just call the dealer. I don't have the hybrid or know anyone who does. If it has the range from empty to full there must be a way to have it fully charged.

·
Registered
437 Posts
how many miles/km's are you at right now?
I think after a few thousand miles you'll begin to see the MPG numbers stabilize

·
Registered
14 Posts
Regarding the battery: if you are referring to the vertical bar that fills with blue, mine fills completely when coming down from the top of a mountain pass between Las Vegas and Pahrump. Whether that means the battery is completely charged, I don't know, but I'm guessing it does.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts