User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 09-22-2020, 03:30 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Newbie here

Greetings to all from Corvallis OR. Iím the new owner of a 2014 1 owner, 14.5k, MKZ Hybrid, red on black. Itís my second Lincoln, the first was a 89 MK VII with A TON of go fast goodies.... starting off with a Paxton!
I also bought a 96 MK VIII but I did not register it in my name due to the closure of the dmv , a consequence of the pandemic I had plan on using it to start a little part time retirement business of paint less dent removal, paint repair and vinyl wrap. However things got complicated and I gave to a fellow who lost his barber shop; hence I never owned it.
I do have a long history of utilizing a blog such as this while I was under the overwhelming control of a wonderful affliction called JAGUAR!! Having lived with 9 of them I became a quite competent diyííer... for a physical therapist. LOVED them all, the epitome of the affliction was a bare metal rodsteration of a SR III 6.2 stroker v12 under 6 twin throat Weberís pushing through a Richmond gear 6 speed and tearing up the desert pavement was a set of 17x9 chrome wire wheels and 245-45 17 BF Goodrich G forceís.
Iím 72 now livin with Parkinsonís, 20 years duration. So my question is what can I do to improve the performance of my MKZ hybrid with out going over the top? Also I am willing to bet the Achilles aspect is the cvt. Any and all advice is appreciated!