post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-28-2020, 07:33 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Solution to troubleshoot hp printer problems

SOLUTION 1: Cancel all HP Printer Jobs
Clear out stalled print jobs in your HP Printer

This is a piece extra technical however no longer too superior that you may deliver it a strive. Many times all through the lifestyles of an HP printer, jobs which you ship to it for printing can emerge as stuck inside the print queue.

If the activity in query stays within the print queue it may forestall all different printing from occurring usually in your HP printer. In this case, clearing the print queue of all jobs may help get the newer print requests to go through simply pleasant. Let’s begin!

1. Go to your Windows Control Panel and select “Devices and Printers”

Your manipulate panel can be reached by means of typing “Control Panel” within the seek bar on Windows 10 or in older versions of windows press Window logo key and “R” key in your keyboard on the identical time to open the Run dialog. In this conversation, kind “control” and hit Enter. This will open the Control Panel in most Windows running structures.
Manipulate panel
gadgets and printers

2. Find your HP Printer in the list of printing devices, ensure its the one you're having problems with. Right-click on that printer and choose “See what’s printing” from the drop-down listing.
Right-click and choose See what is printing

3. When the new page opens click on the “Printer” menu item inside the pinnacle right and pick out “Open as Administrator” in the drop-down menu

4. Open the “Printer” menu item in the top proper AGAIN and choose “Cancel All Documents”. *At this time an affirmation conversation window may also open and you'll want to verify you need to clear all documents inside the print queue by using deciding on “Yes”
Cancel All Documents

Now try walking a print again on that HP printer to look if that changed into the issue of how to troubleshoot hp printer problems.If that didn’t paintings please attempt the following steps.

Source- https : // tinyurl.com / suj2w3c
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-08-2020, 01:20 PM

title

Thanks
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-08-2020, 01:21 PM

Thank you so much for sharing this helpful post about the HP printer. Well, I am also a printer mechanic and today I was the first time to fail when someone asked me to fix his printer. BTW, I am also working for an online writing service www.resumesservicesreviews.com where I am working as a writer. I have so much work of this all the day.