• 1 Post By MKZephyerstein

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-02-2013, 10:44 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Official 2013 Lincoln MKZ "Phoenix" Commercial

Pleased to meet you all over again. Introducing the Lincoln Motor Company and the all-new 2013 MKZ.

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-06-2013, 01:48 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Nothing exciting. They could have made it more epic. Was that lincoln at the end with the hat? lol

post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-09-2013, 06:33 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I like it, the commercial create a bit of an emotional feel since they are relating the MKZ to non-automotive things we're already familiar with and that gives us a better understanding of the MKZ.

Saying things like "it's a pheonix with 4 wheels" , " its a ahawk with night vision goggles", etc is quite powerful if you ask me!

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-10-2013, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfball View Post
Nothing exciting. They could have made it more epic. Was that lincoln at the end with the hat? lol
haha I noticed that too lol that was a bit cheesy to tie in Mr. Abraham. he probably rolled over in his grave know they did that.

Lincoln tries to hard in their commercial to make their vehicles classier than they really are. the interior is so boring. Could of spent more time there.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-10-2013, 04:35 PM

I lei how they showed the first Lincoln in the video and then blending it with the new MKZ. It just shows the roots of the brand and what they have accomplished and made today. It has a nice touch to the video. You could see where they got the grille design inspiration from. It was neat. But I will agree to having a small cameo of Ab Lincoln was cheesy.
lincolnftw likes this.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-10-2013, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKZephyerstein View Post
I lei how they showed the first Lincoln in the video and then blending it with the new MKZ. It just shows the roots of the brand and what they have accomplished and made today. It has a nice touch to the video. You could see where they got the grille design inspiration from. It was neat. But I will agree to having a small cameo of Ab Lincoln was cheesy.
I also liked that part where they went from an old lincoln town car to the new MKZ, nice quick timeline of where Lincoln started and where they are at now.
The Lincoln town car was really good for it's time, still see them on the road these days, hopefully the MKZ will be just as good.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-10-2013, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lincolnftw View Post
I also liked that part where they went from an old lincoln town car to the new MKZ, nice quick timeline of where Lincoln started and where they are at now.
The Lincoln town car was really good for it's time, still see them on the road these days, hopefully the MKZ will be just as good.
Surprisingly I still see those on the road too and with no rust on them. They do last quite a long time. Mostly used as limosines or taxis to the airport.