AOL Shield Support for AOL Shield & Shield Pro Downloading! - Lincoln MKZ Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 09-11-2019, 02:26 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Lightbulb AOL Shield Support for AOL Shield & Shield Pro Downloading!

I'm fascinated by the comprehensive, high-level security avast offers! It can provide Web Shield. Now, at avast, I've thrown this query! Tech support twice, but blended, inconclusive responses have been provided.

Let me first say off, with Dial-Up AOL, I have a Windows 98SE Celeron-based computer. I was reading a post initially, likely on the avast! FAQs that may have seemed to imply the avast! AOL does NOT operate with Web Shield ...PERIOD. I've had avast since emailing! Two times tech support. They seemed to confirm what the FAQs said the first time, that the Web Shield will NOT function with AOL.

They seemed to show the second time that the Web Shield CAN be configured to operate with "ANY ISP." CAN AOL operate with the Web Shield? Or is the propensity of AOL to use non-standard Internet Protocols create the avast! A No Go Web Shield?

At last, I approached AOL Shield Support | Call +1-866-257-5356 Install AOL Shield[/url] by calling on Toll-Free Number: +1-866-257-5356 and resolve my issue soon!

AOL Help 24x7 Technical Support Number +1(866)257-5356 to resolve issues related to AOL account's issues of how to resolve AOL Hacked Account under expert's supervision. Visit:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.