Lincoln MKZ Forum banner

Passengers bump head into roof when entering car

6K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  hartigan 
#1 ·
I got a 2013 MKZ.

When entering the front passenger side door, it is easy to bump your head, because of the roof line. Other 2013 Lincoln MKZ owners have said the same thing.

If the passenger front seat is lowered all the way, then my passengers do not encounter a problem. A convenient and sensical solution would be to program the seat to lower when the passenger door is opened and return the door to the last set position when the door is closed. Any other ideas?

#3 ·
If the passenger front seat is lowered all the way, then my passengers do not encounter a problem. A convenient and sensical solution would be to program the seat to lower when the passenger door is opened and return the door to the last set position when the door is closed. Any other ideas?
That is probably the only thing you can do in order to avoid the issue. There isn't anything else I can think about. Just keep an eye on it or put your hand there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.