Lincoln MKZ Forum - View Single Post - my new 2014 MKz Hybrid
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 05-21-2014, 09:17 AM Thread Starter
Davisjl
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 17
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthiness View Post
Have you been annoyed at all with the all touch center console? Some people have said that its a bit hard to use when you are in the middle of driving without really feeling the physical buttons.
Not at all... it was one of the items that really sold me on the car.

I like a cleaner looking dash and all the buttons and knobs are not needed. I know some like the tactile feel of the button/knob... but 90% of everything I control is from the steering wheel where you have buttons... the other 10% is easily controlled by voice or if need by the touch panel. I know a lot of complaints have been on the MyTouch system... but I've drivien a lot of cars (Cadillac/BWM/Acura/Nissan/Audi) and I don't see any real issues with the MyTouch besides at times touch response time could be better. Compared to the all the cars I drove, it was one of the more complete systems and it preformed well compared to others. Is it perfect, by no means.. however, it's much better than a lot of other systems in the market and on par with the rest.
Davisjl is offline  
 

Search Tags for this Page

lincoln mkz forum

,
mkz forum
,
2014 mkz
,
2014 lincoln mkz
,
mkz hybrid
,
lincoln mkz hybrid
 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome