View Single Post
post #18 of (permalink) Old 11-22-2013, 04:09 PM Thread Starter
kaz

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Sync and gas mileage

I am not experiencing any issues with the SYNC or My Lincoln Touch. I enjoy using technology so figuring out how these systems work is usually not much of a problem for me. I can see that the SYNC system would be confusing for a number of people.
I would prefer if auto makers would be able to simply ask you if you prefer the iOS or Android operating system and then load that into your new vehicle at the time of purchase. Then one could simply integrate your iPhone, iPad or other devices into the existing operating system. But maybe that's asking to much.

Prior to purchasing my MKZ I figured if I could get at least 40 miles per gallon I would be very happy. On my current tank of gas I'm averaging 43.4 miles per gallon so I am happy with with these results considering I was averaging 18 mpg on my Cadillac. I always look at EPA estimates for gas mileage as a rough estimate, usually a little inflated. One cannot buy a hybrid and drive it like a sports car and expect 40 miles per gallon. Most people will have to change their driving habits to take advantage of the mpg a hybrid can offer otherwise they are going to be really disappointed.

Search Tags for this Page

lincoln mkz forum

mkz forum
2014 mkz
2014 lincoln mkz
mkz hybrid
lincoln mkz hybrid

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome